Sunday, 21 February 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGES WWC55 - HONORABLE MENTION

Watercooler Challenge WWC55 - Jean's Colour Challenge

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

Thank you ladies for an Honorable Mention for my little House Mouse card!  I really appreciate the comments from your team and will proudly display my badge. 





Beautiful colour's, beautiful ring.  I have always loved the South-west colour's. There is also some amazing creations from the Watercooler Artist's.  I thought I would create an Easter card and use my favorite little fellow the "House Mouse".   He is seen juggling Easter Eggs and the stamp set is aptly named ..."Don't crack under Pressure".  I added Crystal Effects to the eggs and also popped them out with dimensionals.  Don't you want to "tickle" his tummy?  I also went hunting for Easter verses on the Internet.


Close up:


Inside Card:


Supplies:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Mint Macaron, Silver, Tempting Turquoise
Ink:  Marker's - Crisp Cantaloupe, Tip Top Taupe, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Perfect Plum, Mint Macaron, Basic Black
Stamp Sets:  Don't Crack Under the Pressure (House Mouse)
Misc:  Easter verse from Internet, Crystal Effects, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week Everyone!  Heather :)

18 comments:

  1. Heather, your favourite little "House Mouse" is adorable and the colours have been used delightfully. What a darling card, inside and outside. Thanks so much for joining us for the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Very cute. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gail. always nice to receive a comment and feedback.

      Delete
  3. Great idea Heather to incorporate the colours with an Easter card. Cute cute card and love the mouse juggling the Easter eggs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks S. for the comments. I thought I would start early on Easter. I bet you are counting the days until a certain someone comes back.

      Delete
    2. A truly fun and cute card. And yes...I do want to tickle the furry tummy. You did a wonderful job with the coloring as well as the colors. The little mouse looks very real. Then again...so do the eggs :D
      Thanks for joining in with the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the comments Jean, very appreciated.

      Delete
  4. What a great way to incorporate all the colours - Easter eggs! :) I just love the little House Mouse image, and the inside sentiment is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge, Heather! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah. I just love all your cards too.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I am so glad it makes you Happy! thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  6. What a wonderful card using out sketch colors! Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your honourable mention. I love the card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty Lee. I am glad you liked it.

      Delete
  8. Congrats on your honourable mention Heather. this card is just so cute and you did such a good job with the colouring. Every time I see this little house mouse, I smile! Thanks for brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny! I am glad he brightened your day.

      Delete