Saturday, 13 February 2016

WATERCOOLER CHALLENGES WWC54

WWC54 - Marsha's Bouncing Brayer Technique Challenge
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/


Welcome to the New Watercooler Artists!  I know you will be with us a short time, but I am looking forward to your creations and your challenges.
Wow!  When is the last time you used your brayer!  I had to look for it, but you know what, once I started using it for this challenge, I got really excited!  It was a fun technique and one that I will use a lot in the future.  For my card I thought I would use a sea scape like Deborah's.  I stamped an extra Sea Shell and cut it out, then used dimensionals to "pop" it out.


 Closer look:

 

 

Inside look:
 

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Whisper White  DSP:  Perfectly Artistic
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Coastal Cabana, Mint Macaron (Bouncing Brayer Technique colors), Basic Black
Stamp Sets: By the Tide, Butterfly Basics
Misc:  Fancy Fan E.F., Brayer, 2 1 3/8" Punch, Die cut from Rose Garden, dimensionals 

What a great challenge Marsha!  It is a great technique and was so easy to do.  Have a great week everyone and Happy Carding!  Heather :) 

7 comments:

  1. Heather - I love your card. What a great idea behind the "bouncing".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, so glad you found your brayer. Your card is such a good example of what you can do with that technique. The Lost Lagoon and Bermuda Bay are wonderful together. The resulting sea-scape really does look as if it's under water. Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I love this! The Bouncing Brayer is perfect for creating a seascape. Thanks for taking the plunge and hunting for your brayer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Card, Heather! I love how you created the sea. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges. Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful card Heather! Thank you for playing along with Watercooler Wednesday Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply awesome card Heather. You did a brilliant job on creating the water effect both with the bouncing brayer and the choice of EF for the background. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for such a wonderful welcome, Heather! I'm so glad you found your brayer - your card is gorgeous! I was wishing I had this stamp set while I was making mine. Great job - thanks for playing along with us at the Watercooler! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete