Friday, 26 February 2016

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #193

Merry Monday #193 (Bells)
http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/




Well, this was challenging trying to find something with a bell on it.   I finally found one of my first stamp sets with a Christmas Cat and hanging around her neck was a BELL!   I bought this stamp the first Christmas after I adopted my cat (Jellicoe).  It was so like her.  She is now 17, but not as frisky.  On the card I actually glued a tiny bell and then used the sentiment of "jingle all the way".  I thought it was appropriate to finish the card with.   I also fussy cut the hat and used dimensionals to pop it out.


Close up:

Inside view:

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Sets:  Jingle Bells, Jingle all the Way, O'Tannebaum
Misc:  Snowburst E.F., Oval Framelits, Dobber, Small bell, Cherry Cobbler Marker, Dimensionals, Souffle Puffy Ink.

Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Carding!  Heather :)

4 comments:

  1. Love your cute Christmas kitty with her little bell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and perfect image! Love it. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fun kitty looks ready for action, Heather! I think it's a good thing he has a bell on his collar! LOL! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little critter made me giggle and how perfect to be sporting a bell! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!

    ReplyDelete