Saturday, 20 February 2016

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #192

Merry Monday #192 (Berries)
http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/



I have this stamp set that I have never used.   How familiar is that statement?  Anyway, my card shows a beautiful little bird sitting on a branch with some berries.  My inspiration came from Colleen Foelker.  I used some beautiful Spellbinder Die cuts and changed it up a bit.  Thanks Colleen for the inspiration!


Closer View:


Inside View:


Supplies:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Real Red, Watercolor Paper
Ink:   Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Baked Brown Sugar, Tip Top Taupe
Stamp Sets:  Snowbird on a branch, Petite Pairs, A Cardinal Christmas
Misc;  Aqua Painter, Souffle' (Puffy Ink), Spellbinders Decorative Labels

       Thank you for stopping by.  My little bird is waiting for Spring, and for our area it is right around the corner.  I can feel it.  Our Pussy Willows are ready to pop and I have little crocus' almost ready to pop out of the ground.   Yeh!  
        I really appreciate comments.  Have a great week!  Heather <3


6 comments:

  1. Love the look you gave your bird and branch! Very pretty! Also impressive the inside of the card is decorated too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look you gave your bird and branch! Very pretty! Also impressive the inside of the card is decorated too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you've framed this sweet little bird, Heather! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your die-cut layers are so pretty to coordinate with the stamped image. So glad you played Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet stamp--love that you added snow! The beautiful die cuts are wonderful elements!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather - love the stamps and the die cuts are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete