Saturday, 30 January 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY WWC52

WWC52 - Anything Goes and Design Team Call
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/



I sure love this new die cut.  I have made many Valentine's cards for friends and family with this beautiful design.  I also made a birthday card for my wonderful sister.  This die cut is so versatile.  I also used my bird builder punch and a dobber to put some shading on the underside and wing of the bird. 


Closer View:


Inside View:


Supplies:
Cardstock:  Watermelon Cooler, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Blushing Bride
Ink:  Strawberry Slush
Stamp Sets:  Short & Sweet, Million & One
Misc:  Blooming Heart Die, Bird Punch, Pearl Embellishments, Dobber

This time I will remember to link this post for the challenge.  Last week I forgot to enter my post on the Star challenge :(  Oh well!
Until next time.....Happy carding! :)

5 comments:

  1. Heather - what a beautiful card and great use of the Bloomin Love die. And I love the die you used on the inside !1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous!! You have that GORJUS heart die!! Beautiful card and I'm sure Pens will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather, what a nice combination of dies you've used for your card. I love the way you've used double blossoms on your lacy heart and added that beautifully sponged bird. The addition of tose branches really makes it appear to be a flowery bower. Lovely effect! And, of course, the pearls are just right to add a bit of subtle "bling". Dressing up the inside as well really completes your card beautifully. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card. I loved the shading and the addition of the bird and leaf. Just a perfect combo. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful heart entry Miss Heather. Very soothing with your color choices and addition of birds and greenery. Those additions really extend the original die cut and give it a softer more tracery look of a green bower. Hidden in plain site for a wonderful nesting ground for a bird...and you've provided the bird too! {grin}
    Thanks for joining in on this weeks Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete