Friday, 15 January 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY WWC 50

WWC 50 - Jean's Technique Challenge
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/



I saw this design a long time ago on a quilt that was hanging in a store and loved it.  It is called "Pinwheel", and this has shown up in a lot of handmade cards.  This took quite a bit of time, because I had not made one in awhile.  Good old "utube" for watching how it is done.  I also used an old favorite in dsp......Attic Boutique for my color choices. 

Outside view:
 

Close Up:
 
 
As you can see it is a little of sync.  I think I had the wrong measurements for my bottom frames. 
 
Inside of card:
 

 
 
Supplies:
Cardstock:  Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
DSP:  Attic Boutique
Ink:  Tangelo Twist
Stamp Sets:  Short & Sweet, Vintage Verses
Misc:  Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Corner Notch, embellishements, dimensionals
 
Thank you for checking out my blog and wishing you a week of Happy Carding!  Heather :)
 
 

 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, out of sync or not, your pinwheel is beautifully crafted. Love the colours you've chosen as well. It's always so nice to see that you've carried your theme and colours into the inside of your card as well. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Heather! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, great card! I keep forgetting about this technique, but it is perfect for this challenge. Thank you for joining our Watercooler Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely interpretation of the challenge Miss Heather. I'll have to give that pinwheel a try. It's been some time since I've seen that and it's wonderful to have the reminder of how perfectly it works. Take care and thanks for joining the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge yet again!

    ReplyDelete