Sunday, 10 January 2016

WATERCOOLER CHALLENGE WWC 49

Watercooler WWC49 - Jackie's Sketch Challenge
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/


I loved all the cards created by the Watercooler Artists.  They were all showing items from the new Spring Catalogues, and each one created a different look.  Both books have some exciting bundles and stamp sets.  My card was created for one of my grandchildren who will be 8 next week.  Like all boys he loves Lego and all the associated toys that go with it.  I added some humor with the sequin eyes, but after all it is a Robot and would have metal eyes.  I was using Black cardstock for my base card and the pictures turned out a little dark as well.



Close up view:
Look at those eyes....



Inside view:



Supplies:
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Slate Grey
Stamp Set:  Boys Will Be Boys
Ink:  Versa Color Black
Misc:  Boho Chic dsp, Modern Label Punch, Embellishments, Dimensionals

Happy Carding this week! Thanks for stopping by.   Heather :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, what a great idea to add sequins for the robot's eyes! That, coupled with the gear and silver mini brad in the top right corner, gives the card just the right look for a future builder. Don't all boys love Legos? I really like the look of the Go Wild DSP in the background, too. Of course your cards always have a great inside as well. I'm sure your grandson is going to love this card! Thanks so much for joining us this week for our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete