Saturday, 12 December 2015

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY - WWC46 --RUNNER-UP

WWC 46 Jean's Masculine CAS Challenge

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/


THANK YOU so much for selecting my card as the Runner-up in this challenge, and yes, I will proudly show my badge.  
 






You can never have too many Masculine cards.  I borrowed this stamp set from one of my Monday Night Ladies and stamped off some copies for future use.   This CAS card says it all for those riders on the road.

 Close Up:

 
Inside View:

 
                                                                                      
Supplies:
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Stamp Sets:  Friendly Words, Motorcycle
Misc.:  Dsp. Nautical Expedition, dobber, dimensionals

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a Happy Week!
Heather :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, love the masculine card you've created for Jean's challenge. That motorbike and the broad frames you've used really make an impact. Good choice for that sentiment. I agree that you can never have too many masculine cards. Adding the extra detail to the inside of your card finishes it off beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Watercooler Wednesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Heather! I love that motorcycle. One of those stamps that got away before I grab one. Sigh... :-) Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Card Challenges. Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I kept this motorcycle stamp and still use it all the time. Love your card,as it will certainly appeal to the guys. Thank you so much for joining our Watercooler challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather - What a great looking card.

    ReplyDelete