Sunday, 6 December 2015

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGES - WWC 45

WWC 45 - Susans Sketch Challenge



http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

This was an easy sketch and I checked out the range of interpretations from the Watercooler Artists.  My inspiration is similar to Jackie Susnik.  I used my Northern Flurry EF as my background and used a cute little snowman to show some different shapes in the design.  This was an easy, fast card. 

Close Up:


Inside View:


Supplies:

Die Cuts:  Bundled Snowman (Poppy Stamps), Believe (M.B.), Labels Collection - Framelits
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Silver Foil Sheets,
Misc.:  Dimensionals, Silver Ribbon, Dsp - unknown

Thanks for stopping by.  I hoped you like my creation and leave a comment or two.  Heather :)


4 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, sometimes easy and fast is the best way to go. It certainly resulted in a beautiful card. Love the embossing---one of my all-time favourite embossing folders. Your little snowman is adorable and lends a sense of whimsy which is perfect since you've used "believe" as your sentiment. Great card! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr...what a fun and snowy challenge entry Miss Heather. As Heidi said...that whimsical snowman is a perfect pairing with the believe sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week for the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, This is so cute. I love your creativity with the snowman and the colors that you used. Thank you so much for joining our Watercooler Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Heather! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete