Thursday, 24 December 2015

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #185 HONORABLE MENTION BADGE

MERRY MONDAY #185 (Boots!)  HONORABLE MENTION!
My card was one of the Honorable Mention cards for this challenge.  I am so Happy and will proudly display my Badge.

Thank You Design Team!  I have been entering your challenge for a year, and have submitted many designs for your challenges.  I have totally improved and it all has to do with the inspirations from your challenges and the many positive comments.     Heather :)


http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/


Seeing this is the last challenge for this year, I thought I would create a card and post it.  I have really enjoyed all the challenges this year and it was so nice to have a stash ready made to sent out.  I also finished the inside of the cards and had an envelope to go with it.  All I had to do was print out my address's and mail them out. 

This card is made from die cuts and is so elegant looking!


Closer view:


Inside view:


Supplies:

Cardstock:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Card size:  5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Misc:  Christmas Boot die cut, Corner Snowflakes die cut, Sentiment die cut, Snow Falling Softly E.F. 

I used the larger card size as two boots looked better than one.  The die cuts are from Tattered Lace and Memory Box.  The embossing folder is Stampin' Up.  It was a very fast, easy card to make.

Many Thanks to all the creative designers throughout the year.  I had lots of inspiration and enjoyed the challenges each week

Thanks for stopping by my blog!   Have a Merry Christmas and Many Happy returns in the New Year!  PEACE, LOVE & JOY to ALL!           
Happy Stamping............ Heather :)

7 comments:

  1. Whoa...these boots are terrific. So fancy and elegant! Thanks for playing Merry Monday this week and Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the elegant boots. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love your stylish boots. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome boots. So elegant. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these elegant boots! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

  7. Wow these boots look like they mean business! Seriously great card heather and congrats on your honourable mention. I know you work hard on all your entries. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete