Sunday, 22 November 2015

WATERCOOLER CHALLENGES - WWC43 HONOURABLE MENTION

Thanks Ladies, I really appreciate the feedback and enjoying the feedback from you.


WWC43 - Kath's Color Challenge

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/



Colors of Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, and Crushed Curry

A beautiful array of colors.   I love the Lotus Blossom Stamp Set and thought I would use it for my inspiration of the four colors above.

 
Closer View:
 


Inside View:


Supplies:

Cardstock:  Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist and Crushed Curry.
Stamp Set:  Lotus Blossom
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist
Misc.:  Circle die cuts, Boho Chic E.F., Modern Label Punch

Thanks for stopping by.   Have a great week.  I will be having my second hip operation on Tuesday.....may be off for a week or two.
Happy carding!  Heather :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, I love that Lotus Blossom stamp, too. You've been so creative with the stamp and the colours in our challenge. The Boho Chic embossing folder really makes the green pop. Using the same set on the inside was such a great idea. It adds so much interest to the card. Thank you very much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Heather!! I love that set. Thank you for continuing to join our Watercooler Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us on Watercooler Wednesday. I always forget to do the inside of cards ;).

    ReplyDelete