Saturday, 21 November 2015

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #180

Merry Monday #180 (Use a Reindeer)

 

I loved  this challenge.  Who does not have a Reindeer?  My Reindeer is from Tattered Lace and I love him.  I popped a Red jewel on his nose, and made it look like he is in a snow storm. 


A closer look:



Inside Look:

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Whisper White
DSP:  Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum stack
Misc:  Softly Falling E.F., M.B. sentiments, Tattered Lace Reindeer, Circle dies

This was an easy card to do and I love the Vellum Stack.
Until next time, Happy Carding!  Heather :)


2 comments:

  1. Heather, this is the m ost beautiful die cut for a reindeer, it is stunning in gold! thank you for playing along at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love that gold too!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete