Tuesday, 24 November 2015

A VISIT WITH MY GRANDDAUGHTER

A SPECIAL VISIT WITH MY GRANDDAUGHTER 

My granddaughter "Laura" was visiting earlier in November and loves to make crafts.  She especially loves Owls right now and wanted to know if I had any Owl punches and could she make some cards with me.  Well, let me tell you, it was a Special two hours that I spent with her.   So I showed her the Owl punch and away we went.  We ended up making six cards.  She is using them for her birthday as invitation for six of her friends.  

Here are the Bookmarks she made:



Inside of a card:


For some reason there were no pictures of the outside of the card.
This Owl is from Sizzix and was on the front of the card too.
"Thank You Laura" for a wonderful time!  You are a natural for card making and choosing colors.   Laura will be 10 in December.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.   

No comments:

Post a Comment