Sunday, 25 October 2015

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #175

Merry Monday #175 (Frame It!)


http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/

I loved all the designer cards, but could not think of a single thing to make.   I then thought of this wonderful die cut that has a frame around the winter scene and this is what I came up with.  The die cut is called "Winter Wonderland".

Here is my finished Card:



This is my first shot of the picture and I had left a light on in the room and it looks like the sun is trying to shine through.  Doesn't it look amazing!


Inside the card:


Supplies:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Silver Foil Paper
Embossing Folder:  Snowburst
Die Cuts:  Winter Wonder Land, Merry Christmas, Precious Mittens (Inside)
Stamp Set:  More Merry Messages

This was card was made in 1/2 hour.  After I  had figured out what to make..............that took awhile. (Hee, Hee)
Have a great week, and until next time Happy Carding!
H

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful winter scene and that foil paper really is fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Love your design with foil paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Heather, I love the foil paper. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful die cut, gorgeous Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful die - love the foil paper you used for the background! Thanks for playing along at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete