Saturday, 5 September 2015

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY WWC32

WWC32 - Kath's Sketch Challenge


www.watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com

This is my first challenge on the site and I thought I would make something else other than Christmas Cards.  I love these sketch challenges as they do inspire you to be more creative. 


Here is a closer version:


Ingredients:
Stamp set:          Sprinkles of Life
Card Stock:        Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe
                            Watermelon Wonder,
Ink:                      Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon
                             Wonder, Delightful Dijon,
                              Coastal Cabana
Die Cut:              Sprinkles of Life
 
I had a lot of fun creating this card.  I hope you liked it.  Leave a comment or two.  Thanks "Penny" for telling me about this challenge.  Heather :)

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful interpretation of the sketch, Heather. I love the colours you've used and, of course, the Sprinkles of Life set. That bundle is such fun to use, isn't it? Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heidi, thank you , it was lots of fun and got my creative juicing flowing.

      Delete
  2. Hey congrats on entering this challenge for the first time! Wow you did a wonderful job on your Sprinkles of Life card. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi you, This was a fun card to make. You are right this is a wonderful amp set and punch. and I love the new in colors! Thanks Penny for pushing me to be more creative.

      Delete
  3. Way to go girlfriend!!! Great to see your lovely card and take on the sketch challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, what a fun card! I love this set and what you've done with it. Thank you for participating in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, Heather! You used one of my favorite stamp sets, too. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday challenge. Marsha DT @ WWC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather what a neat card. Nice to see the love being spread with the leaves falling after the bird pushed them off the tree. Well that's how I see it, haha. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice use of that stamp set. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday! Kath

    ReplyDelete