Wednesday, 16 September 2015

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #171

Merry Monday #171 (Sentiment in the Spotlight)


http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca

Well, I immediately looked up all my Christmas stamp sentiments I could find and came up with this one.  I thought it would go well with the colors I chose and the silver glimmer paper.   The Sentiment would sparkle in the spotlight.


 
 
 
Closer Look:

 
 
Inside View:

 
Ingredients:
Cardstock:                 Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Silver 
                                  Glimmer Paper
Ink:                           Mint Macaron
Stamp Set:                Bright & Beautiful
Misc:                        Silver Ribbon, Lucky Stars E. F.
 
Thank you for stopping by and I would love for you to leave a comment or two.    Heather :)
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Love all of the pretty silvery sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card, I love glitz. Thanks for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete