Saturday, 5 September 2015

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #170

Merry Monday #170 (Use Holly)


www.merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca

I love the Holly theme. It does not grow here in the Okanagan, but down on the coast it sure does.  You can even find it growing wild.   My card for this challenge is Vintage style.  I used old DSP with Holly and also a beautiful little card with some children in a bi-plane "looking for Santa".  Check out the Holly on the wings.

 
A closer view of the Holly on the wing span.
 

Thank you for stopping by and looking at my creation.  I really appreciate it, and hopefully you will leave me a comment or two.
Heather :)

3 comments:

  1. Another sweet little Christmas card! Those kids are so cute. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny, always love your comments.

      Delete
  2. Both designer patterns look great on your card, so cute! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete