Sunday, 23 August 2015

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE # 168

Merry Monday #168 (Pastels)
I missed this challenge and finished it two days ago.  I thought I would still post it.  I recently had hip replacement surgery and have been laid up since August 5.  I do so love these challenges, as I have to really plan and create with the idea from Merry Monday.

Here is my version for Pastels:


A closer view:


 Well, too late to enter this one, but am working on the next challenge #169.  Stay tuned, and Thank You for visiting my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted this, Heather! It's so pretty with the soft background and sweet birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you Heather for posting this card even though the submission date was passed. I've had that happen to me before and the card is just too good to waste. Love those little birds and the sweet little santa hats with the glitter. Good job!

    ReplyDelete