Sunday, 7 June 2015

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE # 161

Merry Monday Challenge #161 (Sparkle, Bling, and shine)\



merrymondaychristmaschallenge.BlogSpot.cs

This week's challenge is right down my alley.  I love bling!
I thought I would do a night of navy with beautiful Rudolf to light the way!  I thought I would not be able to post this as I had a lot of problems with transferring photos to my PC.  Whew, I finally got it fixed in time to post. 


Here it is in all its shimmering glory.  Also a closer look.


And the inside view, very plain, but will be adding a sentiment.


Ingredients:
Cardstock:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Silver Foil paper , Dazzling Diamond Glimmer paper
Miscellaneous Tools:  Tattered Lace - Reindeer, Memory Box - Orchard Tree Form, Stampin Up Framelits Die - Star
Red Rhinestone

Very fast easy card to make.  I might use this one for "Cookie Cutter cards.

Well, have a great week and hope to see you next time.  Happy card making!  Heather :)

3 comments:

  1. Rudolph is just perfect for a challenge asking for bling! Great idea and a fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Heather! I don't think the inside is plain at all with all that wonderful sparkle!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Tattered Lace Reindeer Heather. He definitely is gorgeous and so is your card!

    ReplyDelete