Saturday, 2 May 2015

THE CARD CONCEPT #34 (Pretty Paper Packaging)

THE CARD CONCEPT  #34

 
This challenge really intrigued me as I loved the colours used on the designer cards.  I made 10 assorted cards like this for any occasion.  It could also be a Mother's Day card.  It brings me many memories of having tea with my Mom.  She makes the best tea (she is 93), and always says that tea is best served and drank in a good china cup.   This card is for you Mom! 
 
  I say "Shabby Chic" is my style.   Mom loves lace and flowers.  What more can I say.
 
Closer Look
 
 
Ingredients:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Old Olive,
Dsp:  Tea for Two, Walk in the Park
Stamp Set:  Tea Shoppe,
Ink:  Olive Green, Chalk Ink (Green, Pansy)
Misc:  Deco Labels Dies, White E. P. Beautiful Wings Embosslets,
Vanilla Flower Trim (colored with Midnight Muse) , Lace Trim , Dimensionals. Scissors, Heat gun
 
Thank you for stopping by.............Remember Mother's Day is May 10th.    Heather :)
 






6 comments:

  1. LOVELY take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Wonderful textures and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shabby chic card with a lovely story behind it. Happy to see you in the Card Concept gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shabby chic card! Love that you shared the story too. Thank you for sharing with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - your mom is 93! Your story warms my heart!

    She is going to love your beautiful vintage card. Lovely shabby chic look - pretty flowers, lace and the great newsprint background! Thanks for sharing with us at the Card Concept Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete