Monday, 18 May 2015

OTHER PROJECTS -- #1 CARD IN A BOX

I have several cards that I have made in the past couple of months, and I want to share some with you.  I do love participating in the challenges, but also am going to take a break for a couple of weeks.   I will be posting other projects in the next few days. 
 
I am also behind in my yard work and sewing and my craft room looks like a bomb hit it.  So...........I must get caught up!

#1 - Card in a Box - A Special Birthday Card for a daughter - 50 years young!

This is a card in a box with the envelope.  I decided to make it very feminine with lots of pink.

A closer look


Another view from the top
 

 

 
The  folded card with the envelope underneath
 
 
 

The envelope with the card inside.  The card was being hand delivered by the ladies mother.

 
 
The daughter loved it!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment