Sunday, 31 May 2015

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #160 (Newsprint)

Merry Monday #160 (Newsprint)


merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca

I hope I am not late for this week's challenge.  It was my birthday last Thursday, and I had a week of birthday celebrations.  So, my time spend on cards was very minimal.  I found this challenge very interesting.  I embossed on newsprint dsp and was delighted the way it came out.


A closer look
 

 
Inside card
 
 
As you can see it turned out quite good.
 
Ingredients:
 
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla
DSP: Timeless Portrait
Image:  Crafty Secrets
Stamp set:  Christmas Collage
Framelits:  Holiday Ornaments
Miscellaneous:  E.P. Cherry Cobbler, Ribbon - Cherry Cobbler, Dimensionals, Ink Chalk - Sahara Sand, Recycled Ornaments from an old Christmas card.
That's it for now, until the next challenge.  Have a great week everyone.  Hope you leave a comment or two.  I do love them!
Heather  :)
 

3 comments:

  1. I love the vintage feel of this card, Heather! What a beautiful way to use newsprint! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous vintage style card, I love it. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Wonderful vintage feel and love how you did the inside!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete