Thursday, 30 April 2015

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - #156 (PINECONES, GREENS AND THE WORD BELIEVE)

Merry Monday #156 (Pinecones, greens, & the word Believe


www.merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca

Hi Everyone, another week, another Christmas card.  I created this one with a lot of leftover scraps and odd pieces from other cards.  A friend gave me the textured paper, so I used a die cut to frame the pinecone image.  It took me forever to find something with Believe on it.  You think I would have a least have one stamp that says it   Anyway, I finally found a sticker and improvised it a little.  But, hey, that's what these challenges are all about!




I hope you like it.  Thank you for stopping by....until next time.  Heather :)

5 comments:

  1. The shimmer on your bow and pinecones looks fantastic and the believe is perfect! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty branch, Heather! Love the "icy" sparkle! And what a neat sticker! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty, Heather! Love this design, your pretty pinecones & green and the pretty shimmery sticker! Well done! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the sparkle on the boughs! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you showcased the pine branch, nice ribbon too. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete