Monday, 20 April 2015

CAS - COLOURS AND SKETCHES - #120 COLOURS

CHALLENGE #120 - Colours



cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.ca

Here we are again and fortunately I found all three colours in my stock.  I love butterfly's and think they make the most beautiful cards..........so that is what I made.



A closer look



Ingredients:
Card Stock: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Rose Red, Coastal Cabana
Dsp:  Sunny Garden
Ink: Perfect Plum
Stamp Set:  Petite Pairs
Misc:  Lacy Brocade E. F., Corner Rounder, Jewels, Memory Box -
Darla Butterfly

Thanks for stopping by and I wish everyone an Awesome week.
Heather :)


4 comments:

  1. You're right there Heather! I like your die-cut apertures with the coloured cardstock at the back. Great job and thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterflies are always a favourite with me and I like your twist of die cut apertures. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossed butterflies are terrific, and the rhinestones are a great finishing touch. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I thought they were punched butterflies but not I think they are apertures, either way they look fab, brilliant way to showcase the colours on all that white space. Beautiful!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete