Sunday, 1 March 2015

THE CARD CONCEPT #29 (GET WELL SOON)

Another post challenge and this one is a Get Well Soon for Card Concept #29.  I thought of my brother for this card.  He is recuperating with a broken ankle and needs some cheering up.

Grab our Badge for your Blog!
I used the designer paper and card stock from 2013-2015.  The flower is from Memory Box and is called "Graceful Silhouette".
I also used the Circle Die cuts and an old faithful stamp set "Sincere Salutations".  Then used the decorative punch to cut out the sentiment.

Also added some glitter to the flower head.
 
Tomorrow night is card making night with my friends and we are working on Easter Cards.  I will be posting some in the next few days.  Thank you for leaving comments.  I appreciate the time that you take to leave them.  Take care, and have a great week.  Heather :) 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment