Saturday, 14 March 2015

PAPER CRAFT CREW CARD SKETCH - #135

Card Sketch #135

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch 135 #stampinup #papercraftcrew #papercrafts #cardchallenge
 
Another great challenge.  I thought I would go with my new stamp set "A Happy Thing", and use the lemon stamp.  Then I used the technique "masking".  After several tries, I finally got the hang of it.  Hope you like my colors.  They are cheerful and makes a great birthday card! 
 

Ingredients:
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Tangelo Twist
Dsp:  Beyond the Garden
Stamp Sets:  A Happy Thing, Happy Hour
Technique:  Masking
Punch:  Large Daisy Border
 
Hope you like my version of the card sketch.  Comments are always welcome.   Have a great week.  Heather :)

 

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty take on the sketch Heather! Love your colours and choices of DSP. Enjoy Spring - we are having a lovely Autumn in Australia but would always prefer Spring! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, thank you for the comment. Hard to believe it is Autumn there. I do love the Spring. too. My favorite time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, Beautiful card! Love the fresh colors and the DSP you used. Enjoy your Autumn... I'm heading into spring. I love spring as well except for getting the Spring cold (shared by my husband).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments. I had the cold, but all better now. Take care,

      Delete