Friday, 6 March 2015

PAPER CRAFT CREW CARD SKETCH #134

CARD SKETCH #134

PCCCS #134: Card Sketch
 
 
I am starting my Easter cards this week, and today my card is showing a little chick with dazzling diamonds all over him as he comes out of the egg.  He also has some new grass and flowers at his feet to welcome Spring!
 
 
My inspiration came from Mary N's card.  I love Easter cards and her card was so cute.  Enjoy!    Have a wonderful day!  
I really love the comments.  Thank You.   Heather :) 
 


5 comments:

  1. Heather, you are one mean, lean cardmaking machine these days...THANK YOU for sharing your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, thank you for the comments, glad you are back making cards too. Love your owls "in disguise", especially the St Paddy's day one. I love doing the challenges, good way to get the though process going. You keep up the good job too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to your next visit down this way! Happy cardmaking!! Smiles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty Easter card Heather! I love your Dazzling chick ( I still have this stamp too!) and your embossed flower panel. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your comments. I love this stamp set too.

      Delete