Friday, 27 March 2015

MERRY MONDAYCHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - # 151 (TREE)

MERRY MONDAY #151 (TREE)

 
 
 
I realized after my card was finished, that I failed to read the instructions properly.  The word was "Tree".  My card has more than one tree in it, but thought what the heck, I will post it anyway.  It is another contribution to my stack of Christmas cards.  The card also looked rather stark, so I added the buck for contrast.
 
 
 
Closer look
 
Inside card
 
 
Ingredients:
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink:   Night of Navy
Stamp set:  Scenic Season
Die Cut:  Deer Trio - Memory Box
Misc:  Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Iridescent Ice E.P.
 
So hope you like it.  This card took 1/2 hour to make, once I had decided on my colors.  I also used my Oval frame die to cut out the center of the Glimmer Paper.  This way I can use the Oval on another card and I only have the outside to use as a layer under my cardstock of the trees.  Have a great week Everyone!  See you next time!  Heather :)
 



18 comments:

  1. Very elegant and beautiful, Heather. A gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sally, I appreciated the comment

      Delete
  2. I think more than one tree is OK, Heather! They are so pretty with the deer in the foreground! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie, Thank you for the encouragement and lovely comments.

      Delete
  3. Love the silver trees, Heather! I spotted this beauty over on Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, I am glad you liked it. It was very fast and easy to do.

      Delete
  4. Those soft, subtle, sparkling trees look gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy for your comments, very appreciative.

      Delete
  5. Hi Heather! Our cards are neighbors over at Merry Monday...I love your sparkly trees in the background of that beautiful deer! What lovely contrast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Neighbour, thank you for visiting my site and the wonderful comments.

      Delete
  6. Fab card, love the contrast of the buck and the sparkling trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love the sparkly trees! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristie for you lovely comments. Comments like yours and the above, make it worthwhile and lots of fun.

      Delete
  8. I would say the more trees the merrier! Gorgeous card - love the shimmer!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. Trees in the winter are so beautiful with the snow sparkling. Thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  9. Lovely shimmery trees, great Christmas card. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Susan, I appreciate your comments.

      Delete