Sunday, 1 March 2015

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - STARS

Hi everyone!
Well here we are, it is March 1st, and we have another beautiful day in the Sunny Okanagan!  My post today is for the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge and it is all about stars.

merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca
 
This was another fun challenge.  In fact, I loved it so much that I made 3 of them.  I now have over 20 ready made Christmas cards for this year.  What a great start!
 

 
My ingredients were: 
Basic grey CS
Bits and pieces of Christmas DSP
Lucky Stars EF
Stars Framelits Dies
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Paper
 
My inspiration came from my Fabulous, Talented sister, Penny Hanuszak.  She posted one similar in November last year.  I used the Dazzling Diamonds to be a little different.  I used her technique of cutting the glimmer paper 5 1/4 x 4 and then cutting out the stars and using the cut form as my first layer on the card.  I then cut the embossed basic grey 5 x 3 3/4 and it fit perfectly over the dazzling diamonds.  This way you are really utilizing your Glitter paper to the fullest.  You can see her version at:
pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I do love the comments.  Bye for now, and have a Wonderful day.  Heather :)
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Do like this plus love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour combination and those sparkly stars look amazing! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, Yes, love the glitter paper.

      Delete