Friday, 13 March 2015

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE # 149 (Monochromatic Blues!)

Merry Monday #149 {Monochromatic Blues!}



http:/www.merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca
 
 
There are so many different shades of blue, and they always look good on a Christmas Card.
 

 
I have kept my card  clean and simple using Coastal Cabana, some matching Dsp, and a beautiful stamp set "Peaceful Season".  I used Silver Glitter to finish it off. 
 
A closer look
 
 
I really appreciate the comments and love this challenge site.
Have a great week and see you next time.   Off to finish my Easter cards.   Heather :)



5 comments:

  1. Love coastal cabana..one of my fave colours..love the elegance of the silver with the coastal cabana. Beautiful card Heather! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite too, sometimes I forget there are other colors out there. Penny coming home soon...Do you have her booked already for Tuesdays? Hee, Hee

      Delete
  2. What a pretty card, Heather! I love the way you've stamped on the decorative paper and that pretty, peaceful dove! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonnie, It was a fast and easy card to make too.

      Delete
  3. Your card is lovely Heather, the silver dove and sentiment are so pretty. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete