Monday, 30 March 2015

CAS - COLOURS AND SKETCHES BLOG - #117


 
Challenge #117 - Sketch







cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.ca

Today, I have used the in-colours from S.U.  They are so beautiful.   The dsp is from the back side of the calendar that came out last year from SU.  The design was so pretty and colourful, that I did not want to throw it out.

 

Ingredients:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Tangelo Twist, Lost Lagoon
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow
Stamp Set:  Flower Patch
Die Cut: Flower Fair

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week and see you next time.
Heather :)

8 comments:

  1. I think you've made brilliant use of that calendar paper, you're right it is very pretty. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane I appreciate your comments

      Delete
  2. Very clever to upcycle your calendar! It's such a pretty print, I can see why you wanted to use it. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia, I loved the print too and it worked out to be perfect colours for the card.

      Delete
  3. Us crafters never want to throw anything away do we and I think you've used it to great effect on your card for CC&S. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Skylark, When I first started stamping, my sister said "never throw anything out, you may want to use it later", so I adhere to that rule all the time. thank you for you comments.

      Delete
  4. A lovely clean card with vibrant colours Heather :)
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colours and Sketches this week!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That paper is pretty, I'm not surprised you wanted to up cycle it! Lovely take on the sketch and you're right, the in colours are bright and cheery. Thanks for using our sketch and for playing along at CC&S
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete