Wednesday, 4 March 2015

ALWAYS PLAYING WITH PAPER -CHALLENGE #26

The Challenge #26 - Chance to Fly!



http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.ca/

I immediately thought of airplanes.  This stamp, of course,  is a Vintage airplane, but boy would it ever be great to just fly away.....especially to somewhere warm. 
I chose all the colors and the sketch to make my card.


I hope you like my version of Chance to Fly!   I am pretending to be on my way to the British Virgin Islands  (one of my favorite places).  Take care and have a great week everyone.
Cheers!  Heather :)

4 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the banners flying behind the plane! It's flying off into the sunset! Beautiful! So glad you played The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nance for leaving me a comment. That is exactly where this little plane is going....into the sunset.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card and I love that you used both the sketch and colors, so clever and really makes for a sweet card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever to have the air plane pulling the flags! What a fun use of both colors and sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Challenge, Heather!

    ReplyDelete