Saturday, 7 March 2015

A SIGN OF SPRING - PUSSY WILLOWS

Pussy Willows....
I have a rather large Willow tree in the back yard and it grows at least 7 feet from spring to fall.  In the spring all the new growth is these fantastic long branches of Pussy Willows.  These are absolutely beautiful and a wonderful reminder that Spring is around the corner.  I thought I would share these so you can see how beautiful they are.  I cut them for my mother and friends who love to get them every year.


 
As you can see they are very long.  Some are between 5-7 feet.
 We also have a Corkscrew Willow tree as well, but we have not cut this tree as yet.  I will show the cut branches at a later date.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog.  Have a great day and I hope Spring is just around the corner for you.  It has been a long winter for all of us.  Cheers, Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment