Saturday, 21 February 2015

PAPER CRAFT CREW CARD SKETCH #132


 
PCCCS #132

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch 132 #stampinup #papercraftcrew #papercrafts #cardchallenge
What a great sketch for the challenge!  I immediately thought of Spring colors and came up with my version of the colors of daffodils blooming. 

 
Close up  
 
 

Inside of the card 

 

Check out other great cards at the Paper Craft Card Challenge site.
Thank you for visiting my blog and also leaving the fabulous comments that are so welcome.  Have a great day! Heather :)

4 comments:

  1. Heather, you are right, your card makes me think spring! Love the sweet embossed butterflies. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love the butterflies. Thanks for playing along with PCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Heather! The mix of colours and butterflies definitely looks like Spring to me too :-) Thanks for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great rendition of the PCC's sketch!. So sunny and welcoming! Nice Spring card.

    ReplyDelete