Friday, 9 January 2015

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #140 (Snowflakes)


Merry Monday #140 (Snowflakes)

Here is my challenge card and I hope you like it.  It was easy to do and turned out quite lovely, I might add.  I HAD to use glitter.  I am also known as the "Glitter Queen".


Coastal Cabana CS
Whisper White CS
Silver Glimmer Paper
Northern Flurry EF
Bigz Snow Flurry Die Cut
Sentiment:  Memory Box  "Merry Christmas"

Check out all the other challenge cards at:
http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca




I got my color inspiration from the beautiful icing on the cupcake.
Hee, Hee
Take care, see you next time.
Heather :)


3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. Love that e/f and who can resist a little (or a lot) glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - I love all the white space on this crisp and cool card. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love all your details and Northern Flurry is one of my favourite e/f. Well done!

    ReplyDelete