Tuesday, 27 January 2015

MERRY MONDAY #143 (CAROLLERS MUSIC)

I missed the last challenge for Merry Monday by two hours, so thought I would get this one done and in earlier!  I love this challenge because I hope to have most of my Christmas cards completed and ready to go this year.   My deadline is always the last weekend of November for mailing and quite often I am not finished until mid-December. 
This challenge is all about Carollers/Music and I immediately thought of these little critters singing their hearts out with "Joy to the World."

Merry Monday #143 (Carollers Music!)

http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca





Hey Charlie Brown, LOVE YOU.

Here is my version:

"Joy to the World", by three little cats.

Have a great day everyone and "Thank You" for visiting my blog.
Heather :)

1 comment:

  1. Cool card Heather. Love those cute little kitties. So cute!

    ReplyDelete