Sunday, 11 January 2015

CHRISTMAS CARDS FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS

As promised I am posting some of my cards that I made for friends and family.  I make a lot of cards for our grandchildren as well.
 
I made this card for my sister and also my friends who come on our card making night.  Lots of Memory box die cuts and it takes a little bit of time to put together, but worth it.

This is the inside of the card.


These cards were so much fun to make for the Grandchildren. 





 
 
I made 39 cards in various styles, some are posted on previous posts. I am really looking forward to this Christmas, especially after joining the Merry Monday Card Challenges.  Imagine a card a week.   Should take some of the stress away.    I am also making the envelopes and the inside verse as well.   Enjoy!
 
Heather        Have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards Heather! The snowman and penguin images are too CUTE!! Happy cardmaking. :)

    ReplyDelete