Saturday, 4 October 2014

World Card Day October 4, 2014

I am posting my card for World Card Day today and am really excited.  This is my first post in a long time, but also for such an exciting day! 


I have used the new In Colors:  Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, and an old standby, Whisper White.  The sentiments were from "White Christmas" stamp set, Wonderful Wreath stamp set and framelits dies, "Honeycomb" embossing folder, Modern Label Punch, and a fancy scallop punch.  This is a card that could be used for Fall or Christmas, just change the sentiments.  Hope you like this and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Your card for World Card Making Day is simply stunning Heather. I love the Wondrous Wreath set and how the colour combo you used for it. Lovely card inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your card Heather!! Love the colour combo and great showcase of the new stamp set! Thanks for sharing. Big Hugs, Sheri :)

    ReplyDelete