Friday, 31 October 2014

All Hallows Day

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE
 
 
Monday nights are a fun night for me.  I get together with four other ladies and we make cards.  It is informal and a way for my friends to get out and visit and just have fun.  Last Monday, I made these cards for the ladies to have for Halloween.  One of the ladies showed me a sample of the Screen Card and this is my version of it.....but for Halloween.
 
 

Each one is a little bit different.  I totally love the Screen Card.  It is so easy to make.
I made cupcakes and gave them each a card and also a Chocolate bar worth $1,000.000,000.00!!!!
Hee Hee  Too bad it is not real.   Anyway, good times, with my creative group.  Heather :)


1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween! These Screen Cards are awesome Heather. Very Creative. I love the little bats on the top of them. Bet your ladies loved them too! Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete