Thursday, 27 February 2014

Birthday Card

 
 
 

February 27, 2014      

I'm back!  I have been busy making cards the last couple of weeks.  Today I am showing one of the birthday cards that I completed.  The stamp set I used is "People like You".  It is a beautiful stamp set and is easy to emboss.

Here is the card I made.  It is cheerful and bright.

 
 

Inside of card.

Supplies:

Card Stock:  Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper white
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe
Embossing Powder:  Pool Party
Stamp Sets:  People like You, Bring on the Cake
Accessories:   Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Expressions - thinlits
Love, Swiss Dots E.F. Decorative Label Punch
(All above products are Stampin' Up!, except for Swiss Dots E.F.)
 
Hope you liked this card.  On to more cards.....See you later! 
Have a great day wherever you are!

1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp set too Heather! Great card. I love your colour combo.

    ReplyDelete