Sunday, 26 January 2014

Welcome to my Blog

Well, today is a new day for me.  I am attempting to set up a blog for myself and already I am trying to remain calm.  In the next few weeks I will be setting up a schedule for Card Making in my home.  This blog will show pictures of cards and sometimes projects that can be made with paper crafts.  I will also post the basic kit that you can bring with you to each card class.  It is so much fun to give a "Homemade" card or gift bag or tag to someone you care for.  I have several friends who will not throw them out, but keep them year to year.  I love making cards and I have to really 'Thank", my sister Penny, for being my mentor.  So have patience with me as I set this up. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather: It's so exciting that you've started a blog! If you add a "follow" button I'll be your first follower. Ask me how if you're not sure. Looking forward to following your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Start Heather.........I will be looking forward to seeing more......

    ReplyDelete